Urinary comfort Pack
Cranberry Mannose: the “effective stick” from the first signs of urinary discomfort
To be taken from the first feelings of discomfort and over a period of 10 days, at the rate of 2 sticks per day, Cranberry Mannose is a combination of ingredients, some of which are recognized by the French association of urology and in uncompromising dosages. for effectiveness: D-mannose (4 g / day), a cranberry extract (or cranberry) rich in proanthocyanidins (“PACs”, 36 mg / day), and extracts of hibiscus and pomegranate. 100% natural, our formula is practical: its powder to be dissolved in cherry flavor increases water intake and its discreet sticks allow you to always have it with you in an emergency.
Probio²: essential to support the intestinal flora after an episode of urinary infoncort
The key to a good magnesium intake? Its assimilation. To be effective, this mineral, which is valuable for muscle recovery, must be absorbed in small doses. Our formula combines 3 salts: malate, glycerophosphate and a liposomal magnesium oxide. This combination, to be ingested via 2 or 3 doses per day, optimizes its absorption and therefore its effectiveness. The icing on the cake: with efficient assimilation, no digestive problems! Vitamin B6 in bio-active form completes this formula for complete action.
Limit recurrence: main issue in urinary discomfort
By combining Cranberry Mannose then Probio², it is possible to act in 2 steps:
- on the one hand to prevent an episode, from the first signs of discomfort (Cranberry Mannose),
- on the other hand between episodes (Le Probio²), to pamper our microbiota and thus limit possible recurrences as much as possible.
Natural solutions with recognized benefits for urinary discomfort
Urinary discomfort can come on quickly and requires you to act quickly. For this, 100% natural ingredients have been proven and are recognized by organizations specializing in urology. This is the case of cranberry, for which extracts titrated in PACs (type A proanthocyanidins), the active molecules in the event of urinary discomfort, must be sought. D-Mannose is another well-documented ingredient, as are pomegranate rich in ellagic acid and hibiscus rich in hibiscus.
The hibiscus is also specifically recognized for:
- Facilitate the body's drainage functions,
- Stimulate the elimination function of the organism,
- Contribute to the functioning of the urinary tract.
Increase your water intake
In addition, to promote elimination, it is essential to drink more water. Powder formulas to be diluted, like ours with its good cherry taste (natural flavor), encourage you to drink. Throughout the day, it is important to ensure that you drink regularly. As a guide: 8 glasses of water spread over the day is a minimum to observe.
Don't forget about the intestinal microbiota
Because an imbalanced intestinal microbiota can be the cause of frequent episodes of urinary discomfort, comprehensive management of the intestinal and urinary spheres is important. Thus, intake of good probiotic strains and prebiotics can effectively support the balance of the intestinal flora. For the bacteria to be delivered to their place of action, a gastro-resistant capsule is a real plus. By being resistant to the gastric level, it allows probiotics and prebiotics to be delivered where they can work.
When to take your Urinary Comfort pack?
- Cranberry-Mannose is to be taken in the morning for breakfast and in the evening after dinner, before bedtime.
- Probio² should be taken with breakfast.
- If taking Probio² is combined with antibiotic treatment, it is best to take the capsules approximately 3 hours after taking the treatment.
How to take its products?
- The capsules should be taken with a full glass of water.
- Dilute the contents of a stick (6 g) of Cranberry-Mannose in a large glass of water (200 ml), mix until completely dissolved.
How many sticks and capsules?
- Adolescents: From 14 years old, 2 sticks (2 x 6 g) per day.
- Adolescents: 1 capsule per day. *
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: 1 capsule per day. *
- Adultes :
- Maintenance treatment: 1 capsule per day.
- Attack treatment: 2 capsules per day.
- The Probio² is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
* As adolescents may have difficulty swallowing capsules, we recommend that you open them and pour the contents into a glass of water, yogurt or compote.
Duration of a dose
- Cranberry-Mannose is taken over a period of 10 days.
- Probio² is taken occasionally as needed.
Duration of products
- The box of Cranberry-Mannose lasts 10 days at 2 sticks per day.
- The Probio² bottle lasts 30 to 60 days depending on the number of capsules per day.
Precautions for use
- Food supplement for urinary comfort to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients Probio2: Lactic ferment mix * (Bifidobacterium lactis SD-5859, Lactobacillus paracasei DSM 13434, Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 6595, Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 6594, Bifidobacterium bifidum SD-6576, Bifidobillacterium bifidum SDobidophilus-664469, acidum SDobidophilus-66obophilus-66obacterium SDobidophilus-66obidium-669 SDobidophilus-66obactium SDobidophilus-669 SD-5212, Lactobacillus casei subsp. Casei SD-5842); MicrobiomeX® [Orange extract (Fruit) (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck.), Grapefruit extract (Fruit) (Citrus paradisi Macfad.)] Titrated at 80% hesperidin and 5% naringin, Capsule of plant origin DRCaps (coating agents: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan gum), Rice extract, Vitamin D (vegetable cholecalciferol, Lichen extract), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
Ingredients Cranberry Mannose: Passion fruit juice powder (Passiflora edulis S); D-mannose, Cranberry juice powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton); Urophenol® [whole cranberry extract concentrated in proanthocyanidins (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton)]; ElliroseTM [hibiscus flower extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa L)]; Pomanox® [pomegranate fruit extract (PunicagranatumL)]; Natural flavors: cherry.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why wait to finish the Cranberry Mannose sticks before taking Le Probio²?
The first step is to react very quickly to urinary discomfort, in particular by facilitating elimination. Our formula Cranberry Mannose is highly dosed in D-mannose and in cranberry rich in proanthocyanidins (PACs), the purpose of which is precisely to prevent the adhesion of certain bacteria in order to better eliminate them. However, this non-stick property could also prevent the action of lactic ferments. It is therefore recommended to finish taking the Cranberry Mannose sticks before taking care of your intestinal flora with Le Probio2.
Will this Cranberry Mannose also act on vaginal candidiasis?
No, vaginal candidiasis is a pathology that requires oral or local antifungal (therefore not antibacterial) treatments. The pathogen that causes candidiasis (often Candida Albicans) is different from that that causes cystitis (Escherichia Coli). The treatment is therefore logically different.
Is Cranberry Mannose a medical device for cystitis?
No, our Cranberry Mannose formula is a food supplement. There are indeed medical devices based on D-mannose (2 g / dose) or cranberry / mannose duo (36 mg of PACs + 2 g of mannose) for the treatment of cystitis. The principle of a medical device is governed by specific regulations. Our Cranberry Mannose is not a medical device in the sense that we have not registered it as such although it combines 4g of mannose and 36 mg of PACs, and works in the same way. In addition to its mannose / cranberry duo, our formula contains 2 other patented reference extracts of documented hibiscus and pomegranate.
Why do we sometimes speak of a prebiotic effect for polyphenols?
Certain polyphenols promote the growth and diversity of the microbiota. This property is the very definition of the "prebiotic" effect. Although this term was once reserved for fibers that "nourish" the microbiota, its use for different but equally beneficial compounds is now widely accepted by the scientific community.
Can Le Probio² repopulate my vaginal flora?
No, not directly. But insofar as all the local bacterial flora are linked, taking care of your gut microbiota can indirectly help to preserve a balanced vaginal flora.