- Special pack discount
Not all lactic acid bacteria are created equal
And that's why we went looking for the best! Each capsule of our Probio2 concentrates no less than 23 clinical studies . These studies were carried out in particular on 3 patented strains of lactic ferments, but also on Microbiomex ® , a patented grapefruit extract rich in hesperidin. This flavonoid is a particular polyphenol, since it is highly bioavailable , which allows it to reach intact the high place of the intestinal microbiota, your colon, where it will be precisely effective.
Fibers, yes, FODMAPs, no!
While we are regularly invited to increase their consumption, we are not all equal in terms of fiber , and in particular FODMAPs, very quickly fermented by our microbiota. In order to avoid intestinal problems associated with their consumption, people with irritable bowel syndrome limit their consumption and risk a nutritional deficiency in fiber. Our mix of Organic Fibers benefits from the "Low-FODMAP" certification and can therefore be consumed by everyone, including people with irritable bowel.
This pack of food supplements for intestinal transit and microbiota offers many benefits.
Our mix of Organic fibers is recommended for:
- The general population who are encouraged to consume 25 to 30 g of fiber per day,
- People with irritable bowel * :
- who should opt for soluble fiber,
- who may be required to periodically follow so-called “low FODMAPs **” diets,
- who therefore seek soluble fibers low in FODMAPs to increase their intake and reach 25-30 g / day.
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome (irritable bowel, "IBS" or "IBS") , is u n disturbance of the functioning of the intestine that disrupts the digestion and / or excretion of certain foods, leading to transit problems. In people with irritable bowel syndrome, consuming fiber containing FODMAPs leads to stomach aches and transit problems:
- Chronic stomach pains.
** FODMAPs are a category of carbohydrates: F : Fermentable (fermentable) - O : Oligosaccharides (fructans and galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)) - D : Disaccharides - M : Monosaccharides - A : and (et) - P : Polyols (sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, maltitol… and other "-ol" compounds with sweetening power). These compounds are poorly absorbed or fermented very quickly by the microbiota. They are found in milk and in varying amounts in fruits and vegetables, legumes ... People with irritable bowel syndrome avoid consuming FODMAP fibers or foods that contain it, and risk a nutritional fiber deficiency.
The "Low-FODMAP" label from the University of Monash , Australia, guarantees that our fiber mix Bio contains a very low amount of FODMAPs . This guarantee is provided after a complete nutritional analysis carried out by them, in a specialized laboratory. "Low-FODMAP" fibers help prevent fiber deficiency while limiting digestive and transit disorders linked to fiber consumption.
The benefits lactic ferments * are mainly linked to their impact on the intestinal flora , and therefore their effect on intestinal transit .
Our Probio² also contains 2 vitamins:
- the vitamin D which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system .
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes .
* Although legally tolerated in Spain, Italy and the Netherlands, the term "probiotic" is t banned in the European Union by the EFSA.
When to take our Microbiota pack?
- Our Organic Fiber formula can be taken at any time of the day!
- Certified “Low-FODMAP ”, It is well compatible with a“ Low-FODMAP ”diet.
- Our Probio² should be taken with breakfast.
- If its intake is associated with antibiotic treatment, it is it is best to take the capsules approximately 3 hours after taking the treatment.
How do you take our products?
- Dilute a scoop of our Organic Fiber mix (5.3 g) in a large glass of water.
- It can be integrated into your hot or cold preparations .
- Probio² capsules should be taken with a large glass of water, quite simply.
Quantity of pods and capsules
- Children: 1 scoop per day.
- Adolescents: 1-2 scoops per day.
- Adults: 1-5 scoops per day ( i.e. 5.3 g to 26.3 g of fiber).
- Our Organic Fibers formula is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- The quantities are to be adapted according to the fiber intake already provided by the diet.
- The amounts can be gradually increased, for example by adding 1 scoop every 4 days.
- Adults with irritable bowel can take 1 -5 pods "without worrying" about the fiber intake of their diet.
- In case of intake of 4-5 daily pods: distribute them throughout the day.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: 1 capsule per day.
- Adults: 1 or 2 capsules per day.
- Attack treatment: 2 capsules per day.
- Maintenance treatment: 1 capsule per day.
Duration of a take
- Our Organic Fiber duo is used to increase your daily fiber intake.
- Our Organic Fiber duo is used by people with irritable bowel.
- Our Probio² is taken occasionally as needed.
Duration of products
- The bag of the duo of Organic Fibers lasts 3 months at a rate of 1 scoop per day.
- The bottle of Probio² lasts from 30 to 60 days depending on the number daily capsules.
Precautions for use
- Transit food supplement based on fibers, lactic ferments, plants and vitamins, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the doses recommended daily.
- Our Organic Fiber duo should be used under medical supervision in the context of an irritable bowel.
- Our Organic Fiber duo should not be used as the sole source supply.
- Our duo of Organic Fibers is compatible with a "Low-FODMAP" diet (certified "Low-FODMAP").
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should take the 'advice from a doctor before any supplementation.
- Our Probio² formula is not suitable for children under 10 years old.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients Organic fibers : Acacia gum fibers * (47.5%), Partially hydrolyzed guar gum fibers * (47.5%), Dehydrated blueberry juice * (5%).
* Ingredients from organic farming (& gt; 95%)
Probio² Ingredients : Mix lactic ferments (Bifidobacterium lactis SD-5859, Lactobacillus paracasei DSM 13434, Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 6595, Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 6594, Bifidobacterium bifidum SD- 6576, Bifidobacterium bifidum SD- 6576, Bifidobacterium bifidum SD- 6576, Bifidobacterium long-6669 5844, Lactobacillus acidophilus SD-5212, Lactobacillus casei subsp. Casei SD-5842); MicrobiomeX® [Orange extract (Fruit) (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck.), Grapefruit extract (Fruit) (Citrus paradisi Macfad.)] Titrated at 80% hesperidin and 5% naringin, Capsule of plant origin DRCaps (coating agents: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan gum), Rice extract, Vitamin D (vegetable cholecalciferol, Lichen extract), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why the "Low-FODMAP" label?
To ensure that our Organic Fiber mix is suitable for everyone, including those with intestinal problems related to irritable bowel syndrome. Several clinical studies on our fibers have proven it. Monash University is a pioneer in FODMAP and its label is the most recognized and respected worldwide. Its researchers independently assess and analyze the nutritional composition of the foods they certify in their own laboratories.
I am on a “Low-FODMAP” diet, can I consume your Organic Fiber duo?
Yes, by the way it is referenced on the Monash University FODMAP Diet application to support you in your“ Low-FODMAP ”diet. Monash University is a leader in FODMAP research, and the app provides recipes and support for "Low-FODMAP" diets.
Do your lactic ferments contain grapefruit seed extract?
No, our Probio² contains mainly hesperidin and naringin, two flavonoids (polyphenols). But it does not contain liquid grapefruit seed extract. The difference lies in the part of the plant used (here we have used the fruit, without the seeds) and in the extraction method.
Why are your lactic acid bacteria made in Italy?
Simply because they are encapsulated by the best! Nutrilinea is a world specialist in probiotics. This company perfectly masters the setting in capsules of lactic ferments, has experimental experience on the strains that we use and also knows how to monitor the stability over time (for which you will find the analyzes here ). Also, do not forget that our ferments are associated with a plant extract and that each capsule contains 500 mg of powder. Only a specialist knows how to achieve this feat and guarantee stability! Our Organic Fiber mix is manufactured and packaged in France from raw materials from India and Sudan / Chad. Why these origins? Quite simply because guar and acacia are specific to these countries.