- What is personal data?
- Collection and processing
- My rights
1. What is personal data?
Personal data means any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (the "Personal Data").
A person can be identified: directly (example: last name, first name)
or indirectly (example: by an identifier (customer number), a (telephone) number, biometric data, several specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, but also the voice or picture).
We collect and process Personal Data in the context of the marketing of our products exclusively, in strict compliance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, as well as in compliance with the RGPD (regulation nᵒ 2016/679 of the European Union). The data collected is essential for this processing. You will never be asked to provide so-called “sensitive” Personal Data, such as your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions.
By registering on the Site, you authorize us to process your Personal Data in accordance with the Charter. If you refuse the terms of this Charter, please refrain from using the Website.
2. How are your personal data collected and processed?
2.1. Who is in charge of the treatment ?
The person responsible for processing personal data is NUTRI & CO SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with share capital of €71,173.01, whose registered office is located at 9 Cours des Arts et Métiers, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered in the Register of Commerce et des Sociétés de Aix-en-Provence under number 825 396 492 and represented by Edouard Fornas, in his capacity as Chairman, identified with the intra-community VAT number: FR66825396492.
2.2. Scope and purpose of processing: Why are my data collected?
The collection of personal data on the www.nutriandco.com domain is possible within several sections, and more specifically:
- • When browsing our site www.nutriandco.com, we collect connection and browsing data;
- • Within the “Create your account” section;
- • Within the order tunnel, requiring prior account creation;
- • When adding products to the shopping cart, through functional cookies;
- • When paying for your order through the external service provider Paypal or CheckOut;
The personal data collected on the www.nutriandco.com website is necessary and mandatory for the following purposes:
- • For the management of your subscription to the newsletter and for the sending of commercial electronic communications (e-mails and/or SMS) relating thereto;
- • For the proper functioning of credit card payment processing services;
- • For the management and follow-up of your loyalty program membership;
- • For the management, monitoring and processing of your order on the e-commerce site;
- • For the management of after-sales service, to follow up on requests that you may make to our Customer Service and to confirm information concerning you;
- • To personalize your customer experience on the e-commerce site;
- • For the implementation of targeted advertising;
- • To allow you to finalize the purchase at a later date of products added to the basket.
2.3. Legal basis: On what legal basis is the processing based?
In accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, the legal basis which authorizes the processing of your personal data is:
- • Article 6.1.a of the European regulation on the protection of personal data (consent) for subscription to the newsletter, the sending of commercial electronic communications, the management and monitoring of your membership of the loyalty program;
- • Article 6.1.b of the European regulation on the protection of personal data (the performance of a contract, or pre-contractual measures) for the processing of your order.
2.4. Who are the recipients of personal data?
In accordance with Article 13.1e of the GDPR, the recipients of your personal data are:
- • The person responsible for processing personal data is NUTRI & CO SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with share capital of €71,173.01, whose registered office is located at 9 Cours des Arts et Métiers, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered in the Trade and Companies of Aix-en-Provence under number 825 396 492;
- • Its service providers and subcontractors, within the framework of the following missions: management of customer service; the processing and delivery of your order on the e-commerce site; routing of SMS and commercial e-mails;
- • Any person legally authorized to access the data (judicial services, if applicable).
2.5. What is the data retention period?
The duration of data processing is limited to the time during which you are registered for our communication services, and, if necessary, to guarantee the supply of products or services, it being understood that you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each e-mail sent by NUTRI & CO.
2.6. Requirement to provide personal data
In accordance with article 13.2.e of the GDPR:
- • The provision of your e-mail address is necessary to receive the aforementioned communications, and is entirely optional;
- • The provision of your name, first name, e-mail is necessary for the creation of your customer account. Failure to provide this data implies the impossibility of creating a customer account;
- • The provision of your surname, first name, e-mail, address, bank card is necessary for the finalization of your order. The non-provision of this data implies the impossibility of finalizing your customer order.
2.7. Where are my data transferred?
Data may possibly be transferred outside the European Union. Some subcontractors, particularly in the context of the exploitation of data to social networks, may possibly transfer your data outside the European Union, still within the framework of Article 46.2.d of the GDPR. All NUTRI & CO subcontractors have provided adequate protection clauses based on the model established and approved by the European Commission.
The company NUTRI & CO, as Responsible for the processing of your personal data, undertakes to take all the necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data transmitted, and this in compliance with the legal provisions in force.
4. What are my rights?
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, the rectification or erasure thereof, or even the limitation of the processing of your data, the right to oppose the processing and finally the right the portability of data concerning you.
Download my personal data:Download PDFs
For a request concerning the rectification or erasure of your personal data, contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
Or access your account to modify your personal information:To log in
You have the possibility to modify all your personal information in the “My account” area. For any other request concerning the rectification or erasure of personal data, contact us.
Finally, you can also object to direct marketing at any time. To facilitate access to your rights, each newsletter sent by the company NUTRI & CO, offers you an unsubscribe link, allowing you in one click, to easily unsubscribe from newsletters and news. You can also manage your commercial prospecting preferences directly from your web account or by writing to us at the address below.
In writing to the following address:
9, Cours des Arts et Métiers,
Or contact our DPO LG Partners at the following email address: [email protected]
To facilitate the processing of your request, it is advisable to provide us with your surname, first name and your e-mail address. In addition, NUTRI & CO may, if it deems it necessary, verify the identity of the customer, by any valid identity document.
NUTRI & CO undertakes to send you a response within a maximum period of one month from the date of exercise of your right. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
If you believe that NUTRI & CO is using your personal data inappropriately, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes)