The Multi: an essential content
Micronutrient deficiencies can cause hair loss, or loss of vitality. The Multi provides 25 essential micronutrients, particularly those which are directly related to the good health of your hair:
- Zinc (gluconate form, 100% of the NRVs)
- Selenium (Seleni yeast, 54% of the NRVs)
- Vitamin C (involved in the synthesis of collagen, 100% of the NRVs)
A vectorized Millet oil
The millet oil of our Millet & Biotin is micro-encapsulated in wheat ceramides. This technology (2 patents filed) gives unprecedented efficiency to this ancestral ingredient associated with the beauty of the hair. 2 clinical studies on 120 people confirm this effectiveness, since 9 out of 10 women have observed a reduction in their hair loss. Best of all: Millet & Biotine is certified Organic and Vegan.
This pack of dietary supplements for the hair offers many benefits.
Millet & Biotine
- Keranat® a showed significant beneficial effects on hair shine and beauty in 2 Gold Standard clinical studies.
- The vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen,
- Vitamin B8, zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair,
- Vitamins A, B2, B3 and B8 help maintain normal skin,
- Zinc and selenium help maintain normal nails.
When to take your Hair pack?
- Millet & Biotine should be taken with breakfast.
- The Multi should be taken with breakfast.
How to take your capsules?
- Simply take with a full glass of water.
How many capsules?
- Millet & Biotine
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: Not recommended.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Le Multi
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: 1 capsule per day (to be opened) *.
- Adults: 3 capsules.
* Children and adolescents who may have difficulty in To worth capsules, we recommend that you open them and pour the contents into a glass of water, yogurt or compote.
Duration of a plug
- Millet & Biotine is consumed in short, medium intake.
Break from 1 to 2 weeks every 3 months of intake.
- The Multi represents the daily nutraceutical gesture par excellence.
Duration of the bottles
- The bottle of Millet & Biotine lasts 30 days.
- The bottle of the Multi lasts 30 days.
Precautions for use
- Hair food supplement based on vitamins and minerals, plant extracts, vitamin C and coenzyme Q10, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek the advice of a doctor before any supplementation.
- Millet & Biotin is not suitable for children under 18 years old.
- Millet & Biotine is not recommended for prolonged use.
- The Multi is not suitable for children under 10 years old.
- People on anticoagulants should seek advice from their doctor about Le Multi.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients Multi: Magshape® (corn starch, magnesium oxide, sunflower lecithin), Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Rice extract, Zinc gluconate, L-ascorbic acid ( vitamin C), Dunaliella algae extract titrated in beta-carotene, Menaquinone (vitamin K2), Rutin, Hesperidin, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Quercetin, Nicotinamide, Yeast enriched in selenium, Marigold flower extract (Tagetes erecta) titrated in lutein, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Extract of thalli Fucus vesiculosus (fish, molluscs, crustaceans) titrated in iodine, Calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), Lycopene extracted from tomatoes, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Quatrefolic® [5MTHF-glucosamine (folate)], Methy lcobalamin (vitamin B12), Biotin.
Ingredients Millet & Biotin : Refined shea almond butter * Butyrospermum Parkii, Keranat® * (Millet seed extract * Panicum miliaceum, wheat seed extract * Triticum vulgare / aestivum, sunflower oil * Helianthus annuus, rosemary extract * Rosmarinus officinalis), tunica of plant origin: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (Licaps®), extract of organic basil leaves * (Ocimum basilicum L).
Licaps® is a registered trademark of Lonza or its subsidiaries.
* ingredients from organic farming
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Biotin in Le Multi and in Millet & Biotin, isn't that a bit too much?
No risk! If you combine 3 capsules of the Multi and 2 capsules of Millet & Biotin, you will reach 102 micrograms of Biotin, or 200% of the AR (Recommended intakes). However, there is no "upper" limit for consumption of Biotin, and no known side effects for this dosage level. Especially since the body knows perfectly well how to eliminate this water-soluble vitamin when it is in excess. And in any case, these doses are extremely far removed from the sometimes ridiculously high doses found in some products.
Is it a cure or a long-term pack?
To comply with the conditions of clinical studies with Millet Oil, it is important to take Millet & Biotine over a period of 3 months. You can then take a break of 1 to 2 weeks before resuming.
The Multi can be taken over the long term because it is THE prevention product par excellence, its adjusted dosage will allow your body to be at its best. optimal level of its contributions and to avoid deficiencies. This will give your hair every chance of being at its best!
Is this pack also useful for my nails?
Absolutely. If Millet & Biotine is primarily focused on the beauty of the hair, the Multi contains most of the micronutrients necessary for the good health of your nails. These vitamins and minerals are also the same as found in the capillary sphere: Zinc, Selenium and Biotin.
Is this pack Vegan?
Yes! Millet & Biotine is certified Vegan and the Multi contains only ingredients of non-animal origin. Even N-acetyl-Cysteine, usually of animal origin (goose feathers) is now naturally sourced and fermented.
What can maintain the good health and vitality of my hair?
The health and growth of hair are scientifically well documented today, and one thing is certain: apart from proven clinical cases (baldness for example), the main one is to maintain a good level of essential micronutrients, especially those involved in hair health. Then, nudges every now and then, if well documented (supported by clinical trials), can add shine and density!