Bioavailable and organic turmeric
It is thanks to the action of its molecule of interest, curcumin, that turmeric has become the emblem of the Ayurvedic tradition. If Science has confirmed the effectiveness of this active on the articular sphere, it has also shed light on its somewhat capricious bioavailability. However, this last parameter is essential for effective action. We have therefore selected for our Curcuma² formula an organic, patented extract with bioavailability and efficacy confirmed by clinical studies. It is also the only vectorized curcumin patent to have truly compared to other patents, thus proving the seriousness of the clinical work carried out.
Type I and II marine collagen
Our Collagen combines hydrolysates of type I and II marine collagens from sustainable and reasoned fishing. Highly assimilable thanks to their small size (less than 3000 Daltons), our peptides are formulated in dosages which have demonstrated clinical efficacy. And to avoid upsetting your palate with the typical fishy taste of marine collagens, we have added a 100% natural peach aroma!
This duo of food supplements is recommended for joint well-being:
- Turmeric has many benefits recognized by Science and clinically validated:
- Helps protect cells against oxidative stress,
- Turmeric helps maintain healthy joints and bones,
- Helps maintain the flexibility of the joints.
- Collagen is a major protein in the body, it is particularly present in the skin, where it provides support and firmness.
- Collagen improves the elasticity, tone and texture of the skin. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of the skin, cartilage and bones.
When to take your Joint Pack?
- Curcuma ² should be taken at the end of the meal, ideally at breakfast.
- Collagen is to be taken in the morning for breakfast, midday for lunch or even in the evening for dinner.
How to take its supplements?
- The Curcuma² capsules are to be taken with a large glass of water, quite simply.
- Nutri & Co Collagen is a food supplement to be diluted. In a tall glass, pour 200 ml of water, tea or your favorite drink. Add 2 scoops (6 g) of the Collagen. Mix until you get a smooth finish.
How many capsules and pods?
- Children: not recommended.
- Adolescents: not recommended.
- Adults: 1 to 2 capsules per day.
- 2 capsules per day during periods of intensive training or joint discomfort.
- Pregnant and lactating women: not recommended.
- Children: not recommended.
- Adolescents : not recommended.
- Adults : 2 pods (6 g) per day
- Pregnant and lactating women: : 2 pods (6 g) per day.
Durée d'une prise
- Pour le Curcuma², faire des pauses de 2 semaines entre chaque pris de 8 semaines.
- Pour respecter les conditions des études cliniques, notre Collagène se prend sur de longues durées entre 2 et 6 mois.
Duration of a dose
- For Curcuma ², take 2 week breaks between each taken for 8 weeks.
- To comply with the conditions of clinical studies, our Collagen is taken over long periods of time between 2 and 6 months.
Duration of products
- The Curcuma² bottle lasts 30 days, at a rate of 2 capsules per day. For Curcuma², take 2 week breaks between each 8 week dose.
- The sachet of Collagen lasts 30 days, at the rate of 2 pods per day.
Precautions of use
- Food supplement for the joints based on collagen, vitamin C and turmeric, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- Curcuma² is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Curcuma² is not suitable for people with liver or biliary disorders.
- Curcuma² is not suitable for children under 18 years old.
- Allergen: fish (Collagen).
Conditions of storage
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen mix [Collagen HMG® (type I), Cartidyss® (type II) (fish)]; Bulking agent: acacia gum; Natural peach flavor; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
TurmiPure Gold® * [turmeric rhizome extract * (Curcuma longa L), acacia gum, sunflower oil, quillaja bark extract]; Acacia fiber; Coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rice extract *.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
TurmiPure Gold® is a registered trademark of Naturex.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why combine Collagen and Curcuma² ?
Our Curcuma² formula is indicated for its ability to relieve joint discomfort quickly, while our Collagen supports your joints in the long term by acting structurally, as it stimulates the production of endogenous collagen. The two are made to go together!
How does collagen work for my joints?
We mainly find type II collagen in our cartilages, and it is necessary for the proper functioning of our joints. However, in adulthood, we lose 1% of collagen every year, and taking collagen peptides compensates for part of this loss by providing the building blocks of collagen. Our collagen contains Type I and Type II peptides, both of marine origin.
Where does your collagen come from?
From the sea ! Our two hydrolysates of type I and II collagen come from sustainable and reasoned fishing of small fish (ray from France and Alaska pollock). They were developed in France and are produced in Alaska and France respectively. The formula was also developed and manufactured in France.
Why does turmeric need to be vectorized?
It is curcumin that is active in turmeric extracts; however, this molecule is also fragile and not very bioavailable. To benefit from all its effectiveness, it must be protected. This is what allows its encapsulation (or vectorization) which improves its bioavailability and therefore its effectiveness. The peculiarity of our formula is that it offers a vectorized AND organic curcumin.
I am taking chondroitin and / or glucosamine, can your pack be combined?
Absolutely. Chondroitin and glucosamine are part of the extracellular tissue of the joints, just like collagen. Our Collagen naturally contains significant amounts of it. Collagen, chondroitin, and glucosamine work long term to support your joints, while turmeric works faster to relieve discomfort. No problem therefore to combine these assets.