The Next Generation Antioxidant
By acting on the causes of aging rather than its consequences, our Antioxidant protects cells against oxidative stress and free radicals. Its 3 ingredients have been selected for their optimized form and their clinical evidence of effectiveness: stabilized sulforaphane from broccoli, a grape extract standardized in OPC-type polyphenols (ProCyanidolic Oligomers) and an encapsulated CoQ10 for 18 times better assimilation. .
Our Collagen has been designed to fight against the decrease in our collagen capital. It is formulated from two highly assimilable type I and type II marine collagen hydrolysates, and produced in France from fish from sustainable and reasoned fishing. Their dosage in our formula has been shown to be effective on the elasticity, tone and texture of the skin. A subtle and fruity flavor (peach) allows it to integrate into your daily preparations to help you take care of your skin!
This pack of dietary supplements is intended for the beauty of the skin:
- Collagen represents 30% of the body's total proteins. It is mainly found in the skin, cartilage and muscles, where it provides support and firmness.
- Collagen improves elasticity, tone and texture skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal function of the skin, cartilage and skin. os.
- Vitamin C protects cells against oxidative stress (12 mg / day).
Polyphenols extracted from grape seeds support membranes cells against the destructive actions of free radicals (280 mg / day over 30 days).
- A regular consumption of polyphenols extracted from grape seeds helps to improve the health and appearance of the skin (150 mg per day).
- Sulfodyne® is an extract containing 5% of Sulforaphane, an active molecule that has fascinated scientists since many years. Our sulforaphane is extracted from broccoli seeds and is stabilized using patented technology.
When to take your Anti Wrinkles Pack?
- The Antioxidant should be taken with breakfast.
- Collagen should be taken in the morning at breakfast. lunch, noon for lunch or even in the evening for dinner.
How to take these products?
- The Antioxidant capsules are to be taken with a large glass of water, quite simply.
- Nutri & Co Collagen is a food supplement to be diluted . In a tall glass, pour 200 ml of water, tea or your favorite drink. Add 2 scoops (6g) of Collagen. Mix until you get a homogeneous result.
How many pods and capsules?
- Children: not recommended.
- Adolescents : not recommended.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Children: not recommended.
- Adolescents: not recommended.
- Adults: 2 pods (6 g) per day.
Duration of a dose
- The Antioxidant is a product of anticipation and long-term prevention.
- To respect the conditions of clinical studies, our Collagen is taken over long periods between 2 and 6 months.
- The bottle of Antioxidant lasts 30 days, at a rate of 2 capsules per day.
- The sachet of Collagen lasts 30 days, at a rate of 2 scoops per day.
Precautions for use
- Food supplement for the skin based on collagen, vitamin C and antioxidants, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- People with hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment should take the advice of a doctor before any Antioxidant supplementation.
- The Antioxidant is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Allergen: fish (Collagen).
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- The Antioxidant should be kept in the refrigerator: stability tests undertaken on Sulfodyne® (stabilized sulforaphane extract) showed that optimal storage conditions were at 4 ° C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Collagen: Hydrolyzed marine collagen mix [Collagen HMG® (type I), Cartidyss® (type II) (fish)]; Bulking agent: acacia gum; Natural peach flavor; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L., Vitaceae), Capsule of vegetable origin: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; Sulfodyne® [Maltodextrin, broccoli seed extract (Brassica oleracea var. Italica), acacia gum]; CAVAQ10® (gammacyclodextrin, Coenzyme Q10); Ascorbic acid.
CAVAQ10® is a trademark of WACKER.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Can I add your Millet & Biotin Bio to this pack?
Absolutely! Our Organic Millet & Biotin can be combined with this Anti wrinkles Pack. This combination will allow you to take care of your skin and also your hair. Indeed, Millet and Vegetable Biotin has been designed to act on the beauty and growth of hair.
Why combine Antioxidant and Collagen if both act on the skin?
The Antioxidant and Collagen act on the skin according to two complementary mechanisms. The Antioxidant works at the cellular level: it helps cells to stay functional longer by maintaining their antioxidant defense capacities. Collagen has a structural action: by encouraging these same cells to produce more collagen, it helps fight against the natural loss of our collagen capital. Every year we lose 1% of our collagen.
There is vitamin C in The Antioxidant and in Collagen, isn't that too much?
Absolutely not. The Antioxidant provides 15% of the Recommended Intakes of vitamin C for 2 capsules, while the Collagen provides 30% of the Recommended Intakes in 1 scoop. Which makes 45% of ARs in total.
The Antioxidant preserves the ability of cells to defend themselves against free radicals, what does that mean to my skin?
This means that it strengthens the defense mechanisms of your skin cells. With age, cells gradually lose their defense capacity against the daily aggressors of free radicals. Free radicals are compounds generated by different sources of oxidative stress such as UV rays (sun), pollution, ... Young skin cells have the means to defend themselves and to eliminate them. During natural aging, cellular defense systems become less effective, free radicals accumulate and damage skin components like collagen and elastin. Then the skin loses firmness and the wrinkles deepen. The Antioxidant helps maintain the effectiveness of the skin's defense mechanisms and thus fight against the onset of signs of aging.
How do Collagen Peptides keep my skin looking good?
Collagen peptides act according to two main mechanisms of action:
- on the one hand, they provide the blocks of amino acids essential for the production of collagen
- on the other hand, they stimulate the production of collagen by the skin cells (fibroblasts).
Relaunching the production of collagen by supplying or stimulating natural mechanisms makes it possible to compensate for part of the natural losses of our collagen capital (we lose on average 1% each year) and thus improve the appearance and the skin firmness.
If I already apply an anti-aging cream, will your products improve results further?
Yes! By its cosmetic and topical action, your anti-aging cream acts on the surface of the skin. Our Beauty formulas provide a Nutraceutical solution that works from the inside. The Antioxidant provides skin cells with the means to better defend themselves against free radicals while Collagen activates the synthesis of new collagen. Combining our Nutra with your cosmetic optimizes the anti-aging benefits.