Omega-3: the asset prevention par excellence
Omega-3s are considered a nootropic of choice that takes care of your cognitive abilities in the long term. Our concentrated oils and ultra-pure provide 590 mg of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 400 mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) ) in 4 Licaps®. These patented capsules are tasteless and odorless, and guarantee foolproof stability (TotOx Index> 5 mes / Kg).
More than ginseng ...
Our Ginselect ™ extract serves as a benchmark for the scientific community, since it is supported by 33 studies clinics. It is accompanied by a patented extract of mango leaves, which has also benefited from 6 clinical studies, and 5 plant extracts rich in caffeine: coffee, tea, guarana, mate and maca. This formula has been designed to support your concentration, memory and vitality capacities, thanks to a rapid boost but also lasting throughout the day.
This pack of food supplements for concentration offers many benefits.
Omega-3 (4 Licaps)
- DHA contributes to normal brain function,
- DHA helps maintain normal vision.
Ginseng (2 capsules)
- Helps maintain and contributes to good cognitive performance,
- Supports memory performance,
- Contributes to normal blood circulation, associated with brain performance and responsiveness,
- Extract clinically proven to contribute to intellectual activity Optimal and cognitive performance,
- Clinically proven to help maintain optimal strength, feeling of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being,
- Extract clinically / scientifically proven to help support vitality in the body and contribute to the body's resistance to stress.
Caffeine (2 capsules)
- Improves focus,
- Helps feel more energetic,
- Helps stay alert,
- Improves mental performance,
- Improves / Contributes to intellectual performance,
- Helps to revitalize,
- Allows you to stay livelier longer.
Vitamin B3 (2 capsules)
- Niacin helps reduce fatigue.
When to take your Concentration pack?
- Ginseng should ideally be taken with breakfast.
- Ginseng should not be taken in 6 hours before bedtime.
- Omega-3s should be taken during a meal (ideally breakfast).
How to take the capsules?
- The capsules should be taken with a full glass of water .
How many capsules?
- Children: Strongly discouraged.
- Adolescents: Strongly discouraged.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Pregnant and lactating women: Strongly not recommended.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: From 3 capsules (provided it is safe to swallow capsules) *.
- Adults: From 3 capsules per day.
- Pregnant and lactating women: 4 capsules per day **.
- Athletes: 4 capsules per day **
- Elderly people: 4 capsules per day **
* Our Omega-3 capsules are impossible to open (which guarantees quality and preserves the oil from oxidation). As soon as they are able to ingest capsules safely, they can consume this product.
** Athletes, pregnant and lactating women and the elderly require a higher intake of Omega-3.
Duration of a take
- Ginseng should be taken as needed. On days of heavy cerebral and / or physical stress.
- Ginseng can be taken daily, in which case we recommend a 2-week break between 2 vials.
- Omega-3s are taken daily and all year round!
Duration of flasks
- The bottle of Ginseng lasts 20 days of intake at a rate of 2 capsules per day.
- The bottle of Omega 3 lasts 40 days.
Precautions for use
- Food supplement concentration based on ginseng, natural caffeine and mangiferine and fish oil, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not not exceed the daily doses indicated.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- Ginseng is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Ginseng is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Ginseng is not recommended for prolonged use.
- Ginseng is not suitable for people on anti- diabetic.
- Ginseng is not suitable for people suffering from circulation disorders (hyper-tension, arrhythmia ...).
- Ginseng is not recommended with the consumption of more than 2 cups coffee per day.
- Do not take Ginseng within 6 hours of falling asleep.
- Omega-3s are not suitable for children under 10 years old.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients Omega-3 : concentrated wild fish oil (tocopherols, rosemary extract), tunic: fish gelatin (Licaps®). Licaps® is a registered trademark of Lonza or its subsidiaries
Ingredients Ginseng : Caffshock® 400 mg [coffee seed extract (Coffea arabica) 120 mg, guarana seed extract (Paullinia cupana) 80 mg, green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) 80 mg, extract mate leaf (Ilex paraguariensis) 60 mg, maca root extract (Lepidium meyenii) 60 mg], Zynamite® 300 mg [mango leaf extract (Mangifera indica)], Ginselect ™ 200 mg [ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng CA Meyer)], Capsule (coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water, gelling agent: gellan gum, coloring: curcumin), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3).
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Is this pack a food supplement for memory?
Yes. By protecting your cognitive abilities with omega-3s, you take care of your long-term memory. Our Ginseng will act on the performance of your memory on a faster time scale.
Is 80 mg of caffeine not too much?
It all depends on your sensitivity to caffeine. To give you an easy reference: 80 mg of caffeine (2 capsules of our ginseng) provides as much caffeine as a good cup of coffee (= a double-espresso).
Do Omega-3 and Ginseng work the same?
No, they rather act in a complementary way. Omega-3s will act in the long term to preserve the proper functioning of the brain, while ginseng (and caffeine) will act in the short term, throughout the day, to give you a boost.
Should I take the capsules at the same time?
It's possible! On the other hand, avoid taking our Ginseng after 3 p.m., because it can keep you awake and thus disturb your sleep ...
Heard that omega-3s have other benefits?
Absolutely, omega-3s are also used to maintain normal vision, as well as normal heart function.
And the benefits of ginseng?
Depending on the dosage, Ginseng is associated with many benefits such as the fight against stress and fatigue, sports performance, metabolic functions, sexuality (male), l immunity, not to mention its antioxidant power!