Sun tanning Pack
Le Solaire : tan better while exposing yourself less
UV exposure activates the physiological mechanisms of tanning by stimulating the production of melanin, the skin's natural pigment. But if tanning is pleasant, UV rays accelerate cellular ageing. Tanning more (faster and more intensely) while exposing yourself less thanks to the patented ingredient Mélaline®, and contributing to cellular protection against oxidative stress thanks to Nutroxsun®: this is the double promise of our Le Solaire formula.
A duo of marine collagens for younger skin
UV rays are not gentle on our skin and accelerate its aging by accelerating the loss of collagen. Result: loss of firmness, elasticity and deepening of wrinkles. Because Nutra can help preserve this youthful capital, our formula is based on 2 highly assimilable collagen hydrolysates whose effectiveness has been clinically demonstrated on the firmness of the skin.
A patented hyaluronic acid for hydration
Maintaining youthful skin also requires optimal hydration of the skin. Retaining water in the layers of the skin is the role of hyaluronic acid. But under the effect of UV, our hyaluronic acid loses its functionality: it retains less water, the skin loses its plumpness and wrinkles are accentuated. Our patented Hyaluronic Acid has been clinically demonstrated that an external supply in capsules significantly improves skin hydration, as well as the visibility and depth of wrinkles.
Our Bronz’âge Pack combines formulas that help to tan and fight against UV-induced ageing.
Le Solaire and its benefits :
- The copper contained in Melaline® contributes to the normal pigmentation of the skin and to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- The rosemary in Nutroxsun® contains natural antioxidants.
Le Collagène and its benefits :
- Collagen improves the elasticity, tone and texture of the skin. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal function of skin, cartilage and bones.
L’Acide Hyaluronique and its benefits :
- L’acide hyaluronique has a powerful moisturizing action by retaining up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- It improves the signs of aging like elasticity, firmness and the appearance of wrinkles.
A food supplement for a faster and more intense tan
Many of us take advantage of the slightest ray of sunshine to activate our good looks. Naturally, the skin produces melanin, its natural pigment. And depending on the amount of melanin produced, our skin is naturally more or less dark. To stimulate this pigmentation and tan, don't be mistaken, and it is better to avoid solutions concentrated in carotenoids because, orange complexion guaranteed! Instead, bet on a food supplement that stimulates the natural synthesis of melanin. At stake ? A natural shade adapted to the original complexion of the skin and a tanning also faster while exposing yourself less.
Tanning without accelerating skin aging
The sun is not our skin's friend. Its rays are the cause of many damages that accelerate its aging: fragmentation of collagen and elastin, loss of functionality of hyaluronic acid, oxidative stress that slows down and alters our cells. These harms result in premature aging and the more rapid onset of signs of aging, including deepening wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity, and less toned skin. To counter the harmful effects of UV rays, antioxidant protection accompanied by ingredients such as collagen and hyaluronic acid help fight against photoaging. Highly documented on their effectiveness, collagen and hyaluronic acid supplements significantly reduce the signs of aging, while antioxidants protect at the cellular level.
When to take your Bronz’âge Pack?
- Le Solaire is taken before (at least 15 days) and during the entire period of exposure to the sun. Before and during the summer for example, in the months of May, June, July and August.
- Le Solaire is taken at breakfast.
- Collagen is to be taken in the morning with breakfast or at noon with lunch or in the evening with dinner.
- Hyaluronic Acid is to be taken in the morning for breakfast or at noon for lunch or in the evening for dinner.
How to take these products ?
- The capsules are to be taken with a large glass of water, quite simply.
- Nutri&Co Collagen is a food supplement to be diluted. In a tall glass, pour 200 ml of water, tea or your favorite drink. Add 2 scoops (6g) of Collagen. Mix until you get a homogeneous rendering
Quantities of pods and capsules
- Children: Not recommended.
- Teenagers: Not recommended.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Teenagers: From 16 years old, 2 scoops (6g) per day).
- Adults: 2 scoops (6g) per day.
- Teenagers: From 16 years old, 2 capsules per day.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
Duration of a shot
- Le Solaire is to be taken at least over 30 days:
- Preparation: minimum 15 days before exposure to the sun
- Continuously: minimum 15 days over the exposure period
- To comply with the conditions of clinical studies, our Collagen is taken over long periods of time between 2 and 6 months.
- To comply with the conditions of the clinical studies, our Hyaluronic Acid must be taken for at least one month.
Duration of products
- A bottle of Solaire lasts 30 days.
- The Collagen sachet lasts 1 month at the rate of 2 pods per day.
- The Hyaluronic Acid bottle lasts 30 days.
Precautions of use
- To be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek the advice of a doctor before any supplementation.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Collagen: Allergen: Fish
Ingredients Le Solaire: Mélaline®: keratin hydrolysates naturally pigmented in melanin, Glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Nutroxsun®: grapefruit extract (Citrus paradisi) and rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Rice extract. Melaline® is a registered trademark of LC ingredients. Nutroxsun® is a registered trademark of Monteloeder.
Ingredients Le Collagène: Hydrolyzed marine collagen mix [Collagen HMG® (type I), Cartidyss® (type II) (fish)]; Bulking agent: acacia gum; Natural peach flavor; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Ingredients L'Acide Hyaluronique: Preparation based on evening primrose [evening primrose seed oil (Oenothera biennis), antioxidant: rosemary extract]; Preparation based on borage [borage seed oil (Borago officinalis), antioxidant: rosemary extract]; Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; ExceptionHYAL® Star (sodium hyaluronate); Bulking agent: acacia gum. ExceptionHYAL® Star is a registered trademark of Roelmi HPC. DuoCap® is a registered trademark of Lonza.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Can I do without sunscreen if I take this pack?
Taking care of your skin from the inside and preparing it to tan with our Solaire will never replace the protection of sunscreen. We strongly encourage you to follow the official recommendations for protection against the risks of too much exposure to the sun.
Why combine these 3 formulas?
Combining these 3 formulas makes it possible to prepare your skin for the sun, to tan better with less exposure (Le Solaire), but also to fight against the loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid in order to maintain youthful skin for as long as possible!
Does Le Solaire work as a self-tanning dietary supplement?
Not really, and that for 2 reasons. On the one hand, the term “self-tanner” is mainly used in cosmetics and refers to a chemical reaction between the skin and the self-tanning molecule DHA. It is this reaction that brings the color of the skin. Our formula is not a cosmetic applied to the skin, so from this point of view, it is not a “self-tanning” formula. On the other hand, in Nutra, “self-tanning” formulas rely above all on a high concentration of carotenoids and other pigments that color the skin but do not activate melanin synthesis. For our formula, we have chosen the ingredient Mélanine® which activates the production of melanin in your skin and therefore contributes to its natural pigmentation and tan.
Can I combine the Antioxidant with this pack?
Absolutely ! The Antioxidant also has antioxidants (grape seed polyphenols, CoQ10 and broccoli) which have been shown to protect skin cells against oxidative stress, particularly that generated by UV exposure.
Can I combine this pack with creams for skin hydration?
Yes, taking care of your skin from the inside is completely compatible with applying topical creams to take care of it from the outside!