Melatonin for a rapid action on sleep
Stress, pace of life, screens... No doubt, our lifestyles impact our secretion of melatonin and the quality of our sleep which depends on it. Combined with extracts of lemon balm, valerian and passionflower, our melatonin acts quickly thanks to its liquid form which is absorbed as soon as it is in the mouth. 4 drops under the tongue deliver 1.9mg of melatonin, ideal for falling asleep faster and without side effects or addiction.
Magnesium for a long-term action on nervousness
A state of nervousness can disrupt our circadian rhythm and interfere with our sleep. It is therefore necessary to act to find a restful sleep and the tone that goes with it. First step against stress, our Magnesium3 formula succeeds in reconciling a high magnesium content and high absorption, all without digestive problems, to act quickly on nervousness. It combines 3 complementary salts (malate, liposome and glycerophosphate) to play on the different absorption channels (ionic and paracellular) in order to avoid saturation.
Because the tensions of everyday life can affect the quality of our sleep, it is preferable, in order to sleep well, to quickly treat a state of nervousness. For overall care, it is therefore interesting to combine melatonin with relaxing plants and magnesium.
Benefits of Melatonin :
Melatonin is recognized for its effects on sleep, it helps to:
- Reduce sleep time.
- Reduce the effects of jet lag.
Benefits of lemon balm :
Lemon balm has been used for many years to:
- Positive mood and good cognitive functioning.
- Optimal relaxation.
- Relaxation and mental and physical well-being.
- Maintaining good sleep.
Benefits of Magnesium :
Magnesium allows in particular:
- The nervous system to function normally.
- To maintain normal psychological functions.
- To maintain a normal energy metabolism.
- To maintain normal muscle function.
- Maintain electrolyte balance.
- To reduce fatigue.
Benefits of vitamin B6 :
Vitamin B6 allows in particular:
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal psychological functions.
- A normal energy metabolism.
- To reduce fatigue.
When to take your Pack Sommeil ?
- Melissa & Valerian Melatonin drops are taken 30 minutes before going to bed, to fight jet lag or to make it easier to fall asleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- It is preferable to space out the doses of Magnesium3: 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule at noon, 1 capsule in the evening, just after the meal for example.
How to take these products ?
- Melissa & Valerian Melatonin drops are to be taken under the tongue or in a small glass of water.
- Magnesium3 capsules should simply be taken with a large glass of water.
How many drops and capsules ?
La Mélatonine Mélisse & Valériane
- Children: Not recommended.
- Teenagers: Not recommended.
- Adults: Up to 4 drops per day.
- To recover from jet lag: 2 drops, 30 min before bedtime on the first day of the trip, then the following 2-3 days.
- To reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and improve the quality of sleep: take 4 drops of melatonin, 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Children: 1 to 2 capsules per day (to be opened)*.
- Teenagers: 2 to 3 capsules per day (to be opened).*
- Adults: 2 to 3 capsules per day.
- Magnesium3 is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Period of stress: 3 capsules.
*As children and adolescents may have difficulty swallowing capsules, we recommend that you open them and pour the contents into a glass of water, yogurt or compote
Duration of a shot
- Melissa and Valerian Melatonin is taken occasionally as needed.
- Magnesium3 is taken in periods of 3 months or throughout the year.
Duration of products
- A bottle of Melatonin Melissa and Valerian covers between 100 and 200 days of intake.
- The Magnesium3 bottle lasts 40 days.
Precautions of use
- To be consumed as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Melissa & Valerian Melatonin is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Do not administer La Mélatonine Mélisse & Valériane to children under 18 years of age.
- For people on medical treatment (antidepressants, sleeping pills or other sedatives): ask your doctor for advice before using Melissa & Valerian Melatonin.
- Prolonged use of Melissa & Valerian Melatonin is not recommended.
- Melissa & Valerian Melatonin can lead to a risk of drowsiness.
- Do not drive after consuming La Mélatonine Mélisse & Valériane.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why combine Magnesium and Melissa & Valerian Melatonin?
The goal with this pack is to have a complete action on your sleep: magnesium to reduce general nervousness by driving out excess calcium ions on the nerve endings, and melatonin to facilitate falling asleep. In addition, lemon balm, valerian and passionflower are known for their benefits on the quality of sleep. Better nights but also better days in perspective!
It is said that even the skin is impacted by a lack of sleep, why?
Yes, it is established that poor sleep harms the skin and accelerates its aging. By helping to sleep well, melatonin indirectly helps limit damage to the skin. But poor sleep can cause functional disorders such as metabolic and cardiovascular disorders or even weaken natural defences.
3 capsules of Magnesium3 + 4 drops of Melatonin, won't I miss my alarm clock?
No risk ! Magnesium simply lowers general nervousness without acting directly on sleep. It is therefore recommended to take it for the long term. Melatonin acts on falling asleep. 4 drops provide 1.9mg of melatonin, enough to help you fall asleep, without addiction or risk of missing your alarm clock!