Sensitive Skin Pack
Everything for hyper-reactive skin
Our Sensitive Skin Pack has been developed to meet the needs of sensitive skin, regardless of the origin of their hyper-reactivity. To fight against the discomfort of acne and blemishes, it offers a highly bioavailable zinc gluconate, widely acclaimed for problem skin. To reduce skin reactivity, we have selected SepiblissTM
- -25% reduction in redness from the first month of use*.
- reduced reactivity of sensitive skin*.
- and 60% of testers confirm these results**.
The top of hyaluronic acid
Patented with a broad spectrum of molecular weights and clinical studies that demonstrate its moisturizing effectiveness, our hyaluronic acid is ideal for moisturizing sensitive skin! It increases the skin's natural hydration by +11%*, and the people in the study confirm it: for 90%*** of them, the general appearance of their skin is improved. In its double DuoCaps® capsule, our hyaluronic acid is combined with evening primrose and borage oils with renowned skin care benefits.
*Clinical study with 90 people - 1 month.
**Clinical study with 90 people - 2 months.
***Clinical study of 60 women - 1 month.
Sensitive skin suffers from many inconveniences: dehydration, redness, imperfections, tightness... It is for all hyper-reactive skin in need of hydration that we propose the Sensitive Skin Pack combining our 2 formulas The Clear Skin Complex and The Hyaluronic Acid.
- Coriander oil owes its virtues on the inflammatory response to its richness in petroselinic acid (titrated at 60%).
- Zinc helps to maintain normal skin and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- Hyaluronic acid, capable of retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water, has a powerful hydrating action and helps maintain optimal hydration.
Impaired barrier, dehydration assured!
Every day, our skin is subjected to environmental aggressions that alter its barrier function and thus promote water loss. Dehydration threatens. Sensitive skins are particularly aware of this and their hydration is a real concern. In addition to the usual topical care products, Nutraceutics offers choice ingredients for hydration such as hyaluronic acid, which helps retain water in the skin's layers like a sponge.
For all sensitive skins
The hyper-reactivity of the skin can have several origins. But in the end, whether it is sensitive due to environmental factors (sun, pollution, climate...) or internal factors (stress, hormonal variations) or pathological factors (acne, rosacea), the discomforts are the same: blemishes, redness, dehydration, overheating, tightness... Acting on all fronts seems necessary to restore comfort to these hard-pressed skins. Certain ingredients, such as zinc for imperfections and hyaluronic acid for hydration, are widely recognized by dermatologists for their effectiveness, which is currently supported by scientific data. These must-haves can be complemented by ingredients specifically developed to act on the skin's hyper-reactivity, such as our patented SepiblissTM
When to take the Sensitive Skin Pack?
- Our Sensitive Skin Pack should be taken 1 hour before meals, in the morning at breakfast, at lunch or in the evening at dinner.
- Our Hyaluronic Acid is to be taken in the morning at breakfast, at lunch or in the evening at dinner.
When to take your products?
- The capsules are to be taken with a large glass of water, simply.
Our Clear Skin Complex
- Children : Not recommended.
- Adolescents : From 14 years old, 1 capsule per day.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
Our Hyaluronic Acid:
- Adolescents : From 16 years old, 2 capsules per day.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Hyaluronic acid is suitable for pregnant and nursing women.
Duration of one intake
- To respect the conditions of the clinical studies, our Hyaluronic Acid must be taken for at least one month
- To respect the conditions of the clinical studies, our Complex Clear Skin must be taken during 1 month minimum, at a rate of 2 capsules per day.
- Our bottle of Hyaluronic Acid lasts 30 days.
- Our bottle of Clear Skin Complex lasts 30 days.
Precautions for use
- To be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek the advice of a physician before taking any supplements.
- The Net Skin Complex: Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Store in a dry place, away from light and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients The Clear Skin Complex : Chia oil (Salvia hispanica); SepiblissTM [coriander seed oil (Coriandrum sativum)]; Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; zinc gluconate.
SepiblissTM is a registered trademark of Seppic.
Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid : Evening primrose preparation [evening primrose seed oil (Oenothera biennis), antioxidant: rosemary extract]; Borage preparation [borage seed oil (Borago officinalis), antioxidant: rosemary extract]; Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; ExceptionHYAL® Star (sodium hyaluronate); Bulking agent: gum acacia.
ExceptionHYAL® Star is a registered trademark of Roelmi HPC.
DuoCaps® is a registered trademark of Lonza.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why combine our Clear Skin Complex and Hyaluronic Acid?
Because they are complementary for sensitive skin! Our Hyaluronic Acid formula promotes proper hydration by helping to lock water into the skin's layers. And our Clear Skin Complex aims to improve the comfort of sensitive skin with its highly assimilable zinc and patented coriander oil with proven effectiveness on the hyper-reactivity of sensitive skin.
Why this particular double capsule galenic in your 2 formulas?
Because this DuoCaps® encapsulation technology allows you to combine ingredients that are difficult to reconcile in a formulation, in a single dose. This makes your life easier because with all our ingredients, you would have had to swallow well over 4 capsules to take your Sensitive Skin Pack!
Does The Clear Skin Complex also act on the beauty of the hair?
No, this formula is not intended to improve hair beauty. You can turn to our formula The Millet & Biotin
with millet and biotin.
Is the zinc in the Clear Skin Complex natural?
Yes, the gluconate vector ensuring the bioavailability of zinc is of plant origin, GMO-free and from a European network. This gluconate is then grafted to the zinc element by a fermentation process.