Libido for Men
Stimulates libido Erection aid
- Boosts Libido & Erection assist
Erection Problems: A Disorder That Requires a Comprehensive Solution
The erection process is multifactorial and depends on a balance of psychological, hormonal, neurological and vascular factors. An alteration of one or more of these factors can lead to erectile dysfunction. To treat it effectively, it is necessary to act on several of these factors, including vascular, psychological and neurological.
First a question of Nitric Oxide (NO)
At Nutri&Co, we selected 2 patented active ingredients that have demonstrated their efficacy in nitric oxide production in several clinical studies.
- Actiful®, a patented active ingredient, combines orange and pomegranate extracts to boost both nitric oxide production and ATP (muscle energy), in young and old people who have all seen their physical performance and energy increase after 4 weeks of taking.
- S7™is a cocktail of polyphenols-rich plant extracts. He demonstrated in clinical studies his ability to increase nitric oxide by 230% after a single dose. What to feel attack and full of energy!
But also a question of anxiety with the Safr'Inside™
Traditionally known for its aphrodisiac virtues, saffron helps to preserve a normal transmission of serotonin in case of stress and to guarantee a normal activity of neurons, allowing to approach serenely its relationships. Other studies have shown the ability of saffron to improve the quantity and quality of erections, and even the quality of sperm in men suffering from infertility.
But not all saffron extracts are the same! We chose Safr'Inside™, a high-quality extract that guarantees a maximum concentration of active ingredients. From the Iranian region of Khorasan, and more precisely around the village of Seno, this saffron is grown in a unique environment, far from any source of pollution, with a traditional irrigation system classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From this saffron cultivated with a know-how of 3000 years, only the tip of the stigma is preserved for its high concentration of active compounds. It is then extracted in Bordeaux laboratories thanks to a patented process protecting the saffron from any alteration. The native composition of saffron is thus preserved and complete (full spectrum), which allows the molecules contained in Safr'Inside™ to act in a complementary way to obtain an optimal benefit, with a maximum concentration of active compounds, guaranteeing min. of 2% safranal, min. of 3% crocines and min. of 12% safromotivines.
The benefits of saffron
The world’s most expensive spice, saffron has been traditionally used for millennia for its medicinal properties, including aphrodisiacs. Modern science has proven the importance of saffron for a fulfilling sex life.
- Saffron stimulates the libido,
- Helps increase sperm volume and relaxes muscles.
- It helps improve the erection.
The benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO) boosters
From a mechanical point of view, the quality of erections will depend directly on the blood circulation. NO is the key molecule that will allow blood vessels to expand and bring blood and oxygen more easily. Foods rich in nitrates and polyphenols can promote this endogenous production of nitric oxide. But some active ingredients containing these polyphenols in concentrated and highly bioavailable forms are able to increase this production much more consistently, allowing short-term action. This is the case with our Actiful® and S7™ ingredients selected for their positive effects on male erections.
But also B6
These 3 active ingredients are associated with vitamin B6 whose virtues are also numerous, since it contributes :
- normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen,
- normal functioning of the nervous system,
- normal psychological functions,
- to a normal energy metabolism,
- to reduce fatigue.
Who is this formula for ?
Our Libido formula is aimed at all men (+18 years), regardless of their age, who suffer from a decrease in the quality or quantity of their erections and who are looking for a global response, natural and benefiting from clinically documented ingredients.
When to take our Male Libido formula ?
- The Male Libido should be taken before your intercourse for a punctual action, or in 15-day cure.
How many capsules ?
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescent: Not recommended.
- Pregnant or lactating women: Not recommended.
- Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules 1 hour before your intercourse for a punctual action, or as a 15-day cure.
Duration of a take
- Takes occasionally as needed.
How to take Male Libido :
- Capsules are to be taken with a large glass of water, simply.
- A bottle of our Male Libido lasts 10 to 15 days in continuous intake, or as needed.
Precautions for use
- To be consumed as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed recommended daily doses.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Not suitable for children under 18.
- Not recommended for people on antidepressants, anticoagulants, hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment without consulting their doctor.
- Should not be consumed if you take other products containing green tea on the same day.
- Should not be consumed on an empty stomach.
- Store in a dry place and away from light and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Nutritional values (mg) 2 gel. % AR* (for 2 gel)
of which sweet orange
of which green coffee
of which caffeine
Saffron extract 30 - Vitamin B6 1,4 100Ingredients : Actiful® [extracts of sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) and pomegranate (Punica granatum)], capsule (coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, spirulina and apple concentrate), S7 Complex™ [Green coffee extracts (Coffea arabica), green tea (Camellia sinensis) and Curcuma longa, shrubby blueberry powders (Vaccinium corymbosum), broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica), morello cherot (Prunus cerasus), and kale (Brassica oleracea), saffron extract Safar'Inside™(Crocus sativus), apple marc fibre, and vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5 phosphate). * Reference inputs.
Erectile dysfunction: a taboo that affects more and more men
Having erection problems: this is for the majority of men what could happen to them worse during their sex life. Even though more and more of them are involved, at least once in their lives, they are still not comfortable with this type of sexual disorder.
Lack of self-confidence, questioning his manhood, personal weakness, humiliation, erection problems are often poorly experienced. So much so that they always remain a taboo subject and difficult to discuss with his/her partner or his doctor.
But what are the differences between libido and excitement? Libido can be defined as the natural impulse towards sexual activity, the energy that drives the instinctive search for pleasure. Having low libido can be problematic for some people, resulting in lower self-esteem, anxiety and even distress.
This lack of libido should not be confused with asexuality, which is a lack of interest in sexual activity not related to a pathology and not causing distress and which concerns about 1% of the population in the West.
The other common sexual issue is the achievement and maintenance of arousal, including erection in men and vaginal lubrication in women. For both sexes, blood flow to the sexual organs is one of the main factors allowing for this excitation, which goes through nitric oxide, a molecule that signals blood vessels to dilate . The famous Viagra works precisely by increasing sensitivity to this signal.
According to a 2019 survey , 61% of men in France have already had erection problems, a figure that is constantly increasing. But what precisely are these sexual disorders that affect a large majority of men during their lives? For 24% of the men surveyed, it is a lack of firmness during sexual intercourse, an erection problem for 23% or an absence or insufficiency of sexual desire for 18%. But for 9% of them, these disorders manifest themselves in not having an erection at all or not being able to maintain an erection until the end of a relationship (18%).
If men over the age of 70 are 40% having regular erection problems, age is not the only factor that justifies them. According to the IFOP survey, regular stress is responsible for their erectile dysfunction over the past 12 months for 55% of them and anti-depressants for 57% of the men surveyed.
Having erectile dysfunction is also having a lack of self-confidence about the size of one’s sex for example. Men with erectile dysfunctions are twice as likely (42%) to be complexed by the size of their sex.
Worldwide, erectile function disorders are estimated to affect more than 150 million men, and this could affect 322 million by 2025 if adequate measures are not taken. Although phosphodiesterase inhibitors of type 5 (Viagra, etc.) have been useful in treating erectile dysfunction, side effects, their interaction with other drugs and their cost to health systems are pushing for alternative measures. 
The erection process is multifactorial and depends on a balance of psychological, hormonal, neurological and vascular factors. An alteration of one or more of these factors can lead to erectile dysfunction. To treat it effectively, it would be necessary to play on several of these factors, notably vascular, psychological and neurological.
Saffron to increase libido and decrease stress
The most expensive spice in the world, saffron is of course known worldwide for its millennial culinary use. Its traditional medicinal use is also ancient to treat many ailments. The famous Persian doctor Avicenna already advised him for his aphrodisiac virtues  Science has also recently begun to examine its benefits, more specifically around mood disorders, stress and male and female libido.
The benefits of saffron come primarily from its action in the brain. Saffron metabolites increase serotonin and BDNF, the brain’s neurotrophic factor, which plays a role in healthy neurons. Under oxidative stress, these metabolites reduce serotonin recapture and degradation, and inhibit BDNF reduction normally associated with oxidative stress. 
The side effect of taking antidepressants (serotonin reuptake inhibitors) is often a decrease in libido, both in men and women. Given its positive effects on serotonin, researchers wanted to test saffron in these situations.
On the female libido side, women taking an antidepressant and suffering from disorders of sexual function observed a significant improvement after 4 weeks with the 30 mg daily intake of a saffron extract, especially on arousal, lubrication and pain . On the male libido side, the same dose for the same duration improved erectile function and pleasure for men also on antidepressant.
Another study found faster benefits but with a higher dose (200 mg of non-standard extract per day) in healthy subjects . After only 10 days, these men saw a noticeable improvement in the quantity and quality of their nightly erections, with an improvement in all the parameters of the benchmark on the subject (The International index of erectile function, a recognized questionnaire evaluating 4 areas of male sexual function: erectile function, orgasmic function, sexual desire and satisfaction of the act). Note that 3 capsules of our formula containing a titrated saffron extract provide as many active ingredients as 225 mg of an titrated extract.
Oxidative stress, the enemy of fertility
Several studies have explored the effects of oxidative stress on sperm quality.  Higher levels of free radicals are associated with decreased sperm motility and increased DNA damage, and may even lead to germ cell apoptosis. Studies have even shown that 40% of men with infertility have higher than average levels of free radicals in their seminal plasma.  Saffron is therefore also of interest for its antioxidant properties.
A clinical study wanted to test this theory by giving 50 mg of saffron 3 times a week for 3 months to a group of men suffering from infertility. The proportion of sperm with normal morphology increased at the end of the study, with in particular an increase in motility. 
The researchers also conducted animal tests to determine which molecules in saffron were responsible for these benefits on erectile function. Male rats were treated with saffron extract containing different doses of crocin and saffron . Various sexual parameters have been measured, and crocine seems to be the active ingredient responsible, giving similar results to Sildenafil, a drug commonly prescribed for erectile dysfunction. This effect may be due to the vasodilative properties of crocine via nitric oxide modulation. 
Our choice: Safr'Inside™, the best saffron extract in the world
For our Libido product, we have chosen a patented premium quality Iranian saffron extract: Safr'Inside™. The saffron used for this extract comes from the semi-desert regions of Khorasan province in Iran, using traditional irrigation systems.
Saffron is then extracted in France, thanks to a patented Tech'Care gentle extraction process. This preserves the native composition of saffron, and uses only the redder part of the stigma (Sargol quality). This Safr'Inside™ encapsulated saffron extract is ultimately the only one to show a maximum concentration of active compounds, guaranteeing a minimum of 2% saffron, a minimum of 3% crocines and a minimum of 12% safromotivines.
Nitric oxide to facilitate erection
The other angle to facilitate erection is to play on the more mechanical aspect, facilitating blood flow. And the molecule that will be at the center of this process is nitric oxide. Nitric oxide (NO) is a vasodilator that works in almost every part of the body: it signals the muscles inside the blood vessels to relax and expand, increasing blood flow. This allows oxygen and essential nutrients to reach the muscles more easily.
Dietary nitrates are a way to increase this endogenous nitric oxide production, with products like beets and leafy green vegetables. L-arginine is another active ingredient often found in sports performance products, as this amino acid is involved in the synthesis of nitric oxide. Unfortunately, its effects on a healthy population are not always there, certainly because of its low bioavailability.
In recent years, the world of research has looked at another way to facilitate this production of NO: polyphenols from plants. The accumulation of nitric oxide synthase inhibitors (the enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of NO from endothelial cells) in the corpus cavernosum could indeed promote erectile tissue dysfunction and structural damage. This accumulation could lead to oxidative stress caused by the malfunction of antioxidant enzymes and excessive production of free radicals. Free radicals in NO-rich tissues tend to combine to form peroxynitrite, a molecule with strong oxidizing power. The use of antioxidants could therefore be a way to protect the vascular endothelium from oxidative damage.
Polyphenols are the most abundant antioxidants in the diet and are common compounds of many plants, such as fruits, vegetables, cocoa, coffee, tea, etc. These natural polyphenols are extensively studied for their role in preventing diseases involving oxidative stress processes.
In the face of growing demand, many products promise to increase N0 production, but a majority of them are based solely on in vitro studies or rats. At Nutri&Co, we selected two patented active ingredients that have demonstrated clinical efficacy in humans in several studies.
Actiful® : orange and pomegranate as NO booster
Polyphenols in some fruits have been of great interest to researchers for several years for their ability to increase nitric oxide production. Citrus fruits and pomegranate in particular have shown their benefits in several studies. 
Actiful®, a combination of orange and pomegranate juice extracts, benefits from several clinical studies on its ability to increase both nitric oxide and energy production (ATP).
Actiful® has 5 specific benefits :
- It was tested in young and old subjects: clinical efficacy was demonstrated on the one hand in a randomized double-blind 4-week placebo study in young subjects, who saw their physical performance and energy increase.  On the other hand, one study wanted to observe its effects on active seniors, aged 66 on average. After 4 weeks, their anaerobic power (strength of grip) was increased, as well as their mental well-being (as measured by the WHO quality of life score) compared to placebo. 
- It significantly boosts the production of nitric oxide: the flavonoids of orange (Citrus Sinensis) activate the phosphorylation of NOS3 ("Nitric Oxide Synthase 3"), the key enzyme in the synthesis of nitric oxide, This will have a positive effect on the endothelium by promoting vasodilation and thus increasing blood flow accordingly.  Pomegranate further increases NO production, providing highly bioavailable nitrates.  These two pathways are complementary because dietary nitrate is reduced to nitrite by oral bacteria and nitric oxide when absorbed into blood and tissue.
- It acts directly on the mitochondria: the work has shown that heparinin, an active flavonoid resulting from the metabolism of Actiful®, increases the production of ATP in the mitochondria. 
- It acts on the physical and the mental: mood is a crucial aspect of well-being and a healthy libido. An Actiful® supplementation showed a positive action on mood in addition to that on physical energy, giving a winning combo for more vitality! 
- It has a high bioavailability: choosing the right assets is not enough, they must also be obtained in a form easily available and absorbable by the body. A study of human volunteers showed that Actiful® begins to be absorbed by the body within minutes. In addition, the active metabolites remain available for several hours. This superior bioavailability offers great potential to boost performance from the first minutes of stress, and to ensure their maintenance over time. 
S7™ : Best of Plant to Boost N0 Production
S7™ is another patented ingredient that increases nitric oxide production. It is a combination of 7 polyphenols-rich plant extracts: green coffee, green tea, turmeric, cherry cherry, blueberry, broccoli and kale. It is standardized with 60% polyphenols, 30% catechins, and 3% curcumin. S7™ has shown clinical efficacy in two studies.
In a crossover randomized double-blind study (the best), participants, healthy adults aged 24 to 55 years, took either a placebo or 25 mg S7™, or 50 mg S7™, on different days. The aim was to test the short-term effects of a single shot, by measuring the level of nitric oxide circulating before and after the shot. A 50 mg supplementation, in addition to reducing the level of oxidative stress in the cells, allowed to increase by 230% the level of N0 circulating 3h after taking compared to the basic level (fig.1). 
A second randomized double-blind placebo study investigated the longer-term effects of this supplementation. 42 overweight or slightly obese participants took either a placebo, 25mg S7™, or 50mg S7™ for 90 days. The results suggest that after 3 months, the 50 mg S7™ per day group had a 75% reduction in mitochondrial oxidative stress compared to placebo and a 53% increase in circulating nitric oxide (Fig.2). These results suggest that long-term S7™ supplementation supports healthy endothelial function and reduces mitochondrial dysfunction. 
Why buy Libido for Men Nutri&Co ?
Safr'Inside™ : the reference saffron extract
To select our saffron, we chose an extract of exceptional quality :
- Traceability without any risk of adulteration
- A patented Tech'Care soft extraction method
- A maximum concentration of active compounds
Actiful® and S7™ : Documented Assets for Quick Action
Actiful® and S7™ were selected as nitric oxide production boosters based on their efficacy documented in clinical studies and their natural composition based on plant extracts.
Overall, our Libido formula targets men suffering from a decrease in the quality and quantity of their erections, as well as a decrease in their libido for causes of fatigue, stress or mood disorders.
- Cartledge J, Minhas S, Eardley I. The role of nitric oxide in penile erection. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2001;2(1):95-107. doi:10.1517/146565188.8.131.52
- Enquête IFOP pour Charles.co. LES HOMMES ET LES PROBLÈMES D’ÉRECTION : LE GRAND TABOU ? mai 2019
- Eleazu C, Obianuju N, Eleazu K, Kalu W. The role of dietary polyphenols in the management of erectile dysfunction-Mechanisms of action. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017 Apr;88:644-652. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2017.01.125. Epub 2017 Jan 29. PMID: 28142121.
- Hosseinzadeh H, Nassiri-Asl M. Avicenna's (Ibn Sina) the Canon of Medicine and saffron (Crocus sativus): a review. Phytother Res. 2013;27(4):475-483. doi:10.1002/ptr.4784
- Wauquier F, Boutin-Wittrant L, Pourtau L, et al. Circulating Human Serum Metabolites Derived from the Intake of a Saffron Extract (Safr'Inside™TM) Protect Neurons from Oxidative Stress: Consideration for Depressive Disorders. Nutrients. 2022;14(7):1511. Published 2022 Apr 5. doi:10.3390/nu14071511
- Modabbernia A, Sohrabi H, Nasehi AA, et al. Effect of saffron on fluoxetine-induced sexual impairment in men: randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2012;223(4):381-388. doi:10.1007/s00213-012-2729-6
- Shamsa A, Hosseinzadeh H, Molaei M, Shakeri MT, Rajabi O. Evaluation of Crocus sativus L. (saffron) on male erectile dysfunction: a pilot study. Phytomedicine. 2009;16(8):690-693. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2009.03.008
- Maleki-Saghooni N, Mirzaeii K, Hosseinzadeh H, Sadeghi R, Irani M. A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials on saffron (Crocus sativus) effectiveness and safety on erectile dysfunction and semen parameters. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2018;8(3):198-209.
- Heidary M, Vahhabi S, Reza Nejadi J, et al. Effect of saffron on semen parameters of infertile men [published correction appears in Urol J. 2009 Winter;6(1):71. Vahhabi, Sepideh [added]]. Urol J. 2008;5(4):255-259.
- Hosseinzadeh H, Ziaee T, Sadeghi A. The effect of saffron, Crocus sativus stigma, extract and its constituents, safranal and crocin on sexual behaviors in normal male rats. Phytomedicine. 2008;15(6-7):491-495. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2007.09.020
- Hussain MA, Abogresha NM, AbdelKader G, Hassan R, Abdelaziz EZ, Greish SM. Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Crocin Ameliorate Doxorubicin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2021;2021:8841726. Published 2021 Feb 15. doi:10.1155/2021/8841726
- Forest CP, Padma-Nathan H, Liker HR. Efficacy and safety of pomegranate juice on improvement of erectile dysfunction in male patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover study. Int J Impot Res. 2007 Nov-Dec;19(6):564-7. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3901570. Epub 2007 Jun 14.
- Overdevest E, Wouters JA, Wolfs KHM, van Leeuwen JJM, Possemiers S. Citrus Flavonoid Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance in Trained Athletes. J Sports Sci Med. 2018;17(1):24-30. Published 2018 Mar 1.
- Ahles S, Cuijpers I, Hartgens F, Troost FJ. The Effect of a Citrus and Pomegranate Complex on Physical Fitness and Mental Well-Being in Healthy Elderly: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Nutr Health Aging. 2022;26(9):839-846. doi: 10.1007/s12603-022-1834-4. PMID: 36156675.
- Rizza S, Muniyappa R, Iantorno M, et al. Citrus polyphenol hesperidin stimulates production of nitric oxide in endothelial cells while improving endothelial function and reducing inflammatory markers in patients with metabolic syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011;96(5):E782-E792. doi:10.1210/jc.2010-2879
- Van Rymenant E, Salden B, Voorspoels S, et al. A Critical Evaluation of In Vitro Hesperidin 2S Bioavailability in a Model Combining Luminal (Microbial) Digestion and Caco-2 Cell Absorption in Comparison to a Randomized Controlled Human Trial. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2018;62(8):e1700881. doi:10.1002/mnfr.201700881
- Nemzer BV, Centner C, Zdzieblik D, Fink B, Hunter JM, König D. Oxidative stress or redox signalling - new insights into the effects of a proprietary multifunctional botanical dietary supplement. Free Radic Res. 2018;52(3):362-372. doi:10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228
- Nemzer BV, Centner C, Wiessler N, Pietrzkowski Zb, Hunter J, Fink B, KönigD. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Longitudinal Study on the Effects of a Plant-based Dietary Supplement on Nitric Oxide and Mitochondrial Metabolic Activity. Journal of Food Research. 2021. doi: 10.5539/jfr.v10n2p21.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Does this product take the form of a cure? If so, how long should the product last ?
Our Male Libido can be taken at the choice punctually before the act, thanks to the rapid action of its ingredients, or in cure of 15 days in case of period of intense sexual activity or disorders of erectile function more installed.
Does your formula contain Viagra ?
No, our formula does not contain sildenafil citrate (marketed as Viagra), which is a drug. It contains natural active ingredients, which classify it as a dietary supplement for male libido.
Is it compatible with Viagra ?
No, sildenafil citrate (Viagra) acts on vasodilatation, like our Actiful® and S7™ ingredients. Their actions add up and it is therefore advisable not to take both products at the same time.
Can a woman take Male Libido ?
Yes, a woman can perfectly take our Male Libido and also benefit from it. Studies have shown a positive effect of saffron on female libido. And better circulation and oxygenation of the sexual organs through the production of nitric oxide can also promote orgasms.
Does this formula cause an habituation effect ?
Our Male Libido formula does not cause addiction. The available clinical studies on the various ingredients show continuous benefits in the medium term.
Can I combine it with the Booster ?
Yes, if you experience fatigue and a lack of overall energy, taking our food supplement Booster in parallel may be of great interest. Be careful not to take it after 3pm so as not to disturb your sleep.
Does your formula work now or in the long term?
The ingredients in our Libido formula for men have shown efficacy from the first take, including S7™ on nitric oxide production. Additional and enhanced benefits will be observed with prolonged intake.
Your formula contains coffee, can it be taken in the evening ?
Oui, l’extrait de café vert présent dans le S7™est présent pour son apport en polyphénols. Notre complément alimentaire Libido pour Homme ne contient que 3 mg de caféine par prise, une quantité bien trop faible pour avoir le moindre impact sur le sommeil.
Where do our ingredients come from?
Encapsulation - Lustrel Laboratory Occitanie, France
A reference in nutraceutical processing, certified ISO 22000 and Bio.
Saffron extract SAFR’INSIDE™, Activ’Inside - Origin: IranExtraction location: Bordeaux, France
Activ'Inside is the French specialist in plant assets with its gentle and clean extraction processes, particularly saffron.
Actiful® - BioActor - Origine : Maroc (Citrus sinensis), Turquie (Punica granatum)Place of extraction: Netherlands
BioActor is a Dutch company specialized in polyphenols extracted from plants and fruits.
S7™ - FutureCeuticals Illinois, USA
FutureCeuticals is a subsidiary of a family group specialized in plant extracts.