With time and daily aggressions (UV rays, pollution, stress, eating habits), the body may need support in its fight against free radicals and cellular ageing. This anti-ageing pack combines :
- The Multi provides a cocktail of nutrients to ensure a balanced redox cycle,
- The Antioxidant acts in depth on the expression of our genetic heritage via the protection of the telomeres.
This pack has been designed to serve "the utopia of eternal youth" !
More than a multivitamin
This cocktail of 25 bio-identical nutrients provides your cells with all the vitamins and minerals necessary to fight against free radicals and the premature aging of cells and tissues. It also contains a set of cofactors, including the famous quercetin and carotenoids (Lycopene, Lutein).
An anti-aging formula with epigenetic action
With the support of science, we have formulated this precursor Antioxidant mix. Its 3 stable and bioavailable active ingredients have a known mechanism of action documented by numerous scientific studies. While the Multi directly attacks free radicals, the sulforaphane, grape and CoQ10 in this formula help the body maintain its own anti-aging defense mechanisms.
This antioxidant supplement pack offers many benefits.
- Polyphenols extracted from grape seeds support cell membranes against the destructive actions of free radicals (280 mg / day out of 30 days).
- Regular consumption of polyphenols extracted from grape seeds helps improve the health and appearance of the skin (150 mg per day).
- Broccoli seed extract (Sulforaphane) has been the subject of over 800 published studies for its role in the antioxidant sphere.
- Vitamin C protects cells against oxidative stress (12 mg / day).
When to take your Antioxidant pack?
- The Antioxidant should be taken with breakfast.
- The Multi should be taken with breakfast.
How to take your capsules?
- The capsules should be taken with a large glass of water, quite simply.
How many capsules?
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: Not recommended.
- Adults: 2 capsules per day.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Adolescents: 1 capsule per day (to be opened) *.
- Adults: 3 capsules per day.
* As children and adolescents may have difficulty swallowing capsules, we recommend that you open them and pour the contents into a glass of water, yogurt or compote.
Duration of a dose
- The Antioxidant is a product of long-term anticipation and prevention.
- The Multi represents the daily nutraceutical gesture par excellence!
- The bottle of Antioxidant lasts 30 days.
- The bottle of Multi lasts 30 days.
Precautions for use
- Antioxidant food supplement based on vitamins and minerals, plant extracts, vitamin C and coenzyme Q10, to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- People with hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment should seek medical advice before supplementing with Antioxidant.
- The Antioxidant is not suitable for children under 18 years of age.
- Store in a dry place away from light and heat.
- The Antioxidant must be stored in the fridge: stability tests undertaken on Sulfodyne® (stabilized sulforaphane extract) showed that optimal storage conditions were at 4 ° C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Multi: Magshape® (corn starch, magnesium oxide, sunflower lecithin), Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Rice extract, Zinc gluconate, L-ascorbic acid ( vitamin C), Dunaliella algae extract titrated in beta-carotene, Menaquinone (vitamin K2), Rutin, Hesperidin, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Quercetin, Nicotinamide, Yeast enriched in selenium, Marigold flower extract (Tagetes erecta) titrated in lutein, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Extract of thalli Fucus vesiculosus (fish, molluscs, crustaceans) titrated in iodine, Calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), Lycopene extracted from tomatoes, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Quatrefolic® [5MTHF-glucosamine (folate)], Methy lcobalamin (vitamin B12), Biotin.Ingredients Antioxidant: Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L., Vitaceae), capsule of vegetable origin: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sulfodyne® [Maltodextrin, Broccoli seed extract (Brassica oleracea var. italica), acacia gum], CAVAQ10® (gammacyclodextrin, Coenzyme Q10), ascorbic acid.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
There is CoQ10 in Le Multi and L’Antioxidant, are they the same?
Yes, it is the same molecule. The only difference is that the version in the Antioxidant is more bioavailable. In total, with 3 capsules of Multi and 2 capsules of antioxidant, you have the equivalent of 30 mg + 360 mg, or the equivalent of 390 mg of CoQ10 per day, with no risk of overdose.
Doesn't the body fight cell aging on its own?
Yes, the body has a significant arsenal to fight against cellular aging. But over time and the proliferation of free radicals (UV rays, pollution, stress, bad eating habits), it can become overwhelmed, and thus need a boost. Vitamins and carotenoids thus play a direct role in the capture of free radicals, while the Antioxidant will help the body to preserve its own defenses, by acting in particular at the epigenetic level.
I thought I heard Sulforaphane was a medicine?
Indeed, Sulforaphane has been included in numerous clinical studies for drug development. However, the natural form extracted from broccoli that we offer does benefit from the status of a dietary supplement and can therefore be offered in capsules and without a prescription.
With this pack, would I have younger and more beautiful skin?
Chances are! Grape polyphenols have received many studies for their effects on the health and beauty of the skin. CoQ10 is no longer to be introduced and the vitamins and minerals have also been proven in the field of the fight against aging and the preservation of the beauty of the skin. Vitamin C notably plays a key role in the production of collagen, a central element for the elasticity and beauty of the epidermis.
It is an excellent reminder that you must keep the bottle in the fridge to preserve this sensitive molecule as much as possible. Also beware of counterfeits: a bottle of Sulforaphane that does not smell at all when you first open it… does not contain Sulforaphane.