Skin • Articulations
63 pods • from 2/day
The Sport Box
Skin • Articulations
63 pods • from 2/day
Collagen gives the skin and cartilage their structure and suppleness, but as adults, we lose 1% of this protein every year. Many of us turn to marine collagen to try to repel the visible signs of aging.
While many formulas exist, none have managed to combine clinically documented collagen peptides with a fruity taste, all without sweeteners or artificial flavors.
- Tonus Articulations Antioxydant
Curcumin for joint comfort, yes, but organic and vectorized!
With 4,000 years of medicinal use and over 15,000 scientific studies, turmeric is much more than just a spice. For optimal assimilation, our curcumin is vectored and its bioavailability is 22 times greater than that of the turmeric/piperine duo. Patented and manufactured in France, our turmeric is derived from rhizomes grown in India and from a clean water/ethanol extraction. The whole process of obtaining it allows it to combine high absorption AND organic certification!
The superfood of champions!
A real cocktail of nutrients, spirulina is an excellent nutritional complement to physical activity. Its vitamins, minerals and above all its antioxidants provide tonus and vitality and help muscle recovery as well as fighting against the harmful effects of free radicals often associated with intense sports activities. Dried and cold compressed to guarantee all its nutritional qualities, our Organic Spirulina boasts a high phycocyanine content of 17%.
No good recovery without a good massage
With its 2 plant extracts (arnica, harpagophytum) and 3 essential oils (rosemary, eucalyptus and immortelle), this dry and delicately scented massage oil has been specially designed to relax the body and muscles stressed by exercise. Between sensoriality and pleasure, Universal Oil will quickly become an essential part of your sports routine for a good muscular recovery and to prepare your next challenge.!
Two French brands have joined forces to offer you this set:
Nutri & Co
Nutra formulas as daily reflexes combining efficiency, transparency and personalization to allow you to take care of your health and live more intensely.
Mixed treatments combining quality, pleasure and sensoriality, and intended for athletes who listen to their body to support them in their recovery after exercise.
When to take the products from this Box Sport?
- Organic Curcuma² should be taken at the end of a meal, ideally at breakfast.
- Organic Spirulina: it is preferable to take the tablets during meals: breakfast and lunch, so that they are digested more easily.
- Universal Oil is to be applied to the body after exercise, massaging until the product penetrates. Renew after a few hours if necessary.
How to take the capsules and in what quantity?
The capsules should be taken with a full glass of water, quite simply.
- Children: Deprecated.
- Adolescents: Not recommended.
- Adults: 1 to 2 capsules per day.
- 2 capsules per day during periods of intensive training or joint discomfort.
- Pregnant and lactating women: not recommended.
- Children and adolescents: Up to 3 tablets (provided it is safe to swallow tablets) *.
- Adults: 6 tablets (3 grams per day).
* Organic Spirulina tablets are impossible to chew. It is therefore necessary that a child / adolescent can swallow them without problem in order to be able to consume them.
Duration of a take:
- For Organic Curcuma² , take 2 week breaks between each 8 week intake.
- Organic Spirulina is taken in short, medium or daily intake.
- Universal Oil can be taken throughout the year.
Duration of products:
- The bottle of Organic Curcuma² lasts 30 days, at a rate of 2 capsules per day.
- The bottle of Organic Spirulina lasts 20 days, at a rate of 6 tablets per day.
- The bottle of Universal Oil lasts about 12 months
Precautions for use
Organic Turmeric² and Organic Spirulina:
- Food supplements to be used in addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily doses.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before any supplementation.
- Organic Curcuma² is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Organic Curcuma² is not suitable for people with liver or biliary disorders.
- Organic Curcuma² is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- People on anticoagulants should seek advice from their doctor before consuming Turmeric² Bio.
- Organic Spirulina: for people on anticoagulants, ask your doctor for advice.
- Contains essential oils which may cause allergic reactions.
- External use only.
- In case of contact with eyes or of an irritant reaction, rinse thoroughly.
- Store in a dry place, protected from light and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients Organic Curcuma²:
TurmiPure Gold® * [turmeric rhizome extract * (Curcuma longa L), acacia gum, sunflower oil, quillaja bark extract], Fiber acacia, Coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, E, Rice extract *.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
TurmiPure Gold ® sup & gt; is a registered trademark of Naturex.
Ingredients Organic Spirulina:
Spirulina (Spirulina Platensis) from organic aquaculture. Guaranteed without preservatives, flavorings, additives, pesticides and GMOs.
Ingredients Universal Oil:
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil. Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride. Isoamyl Cocoate. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil. Perfume. Olea Europaea Fruit Oil. Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf / Twig Oil. Tocopherol. Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil. Arnica Montana Flower Extract. Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract. Limonene. Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil. Geraniol. Citronellol. Linalool.
A question ?Our experts answer all your questions.
Why combine Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics in a sports routine?
Depending on the intensity of the sport, it can be more or less demanding on the body and especially on the muscles. Because the energy and physiological expenditure of sportsmen and women is greater than that of the general population, Nutra is an excellent means of ensuring these specific macro and micronutrient requirements, and thus helping to improve performance. As a complement, a cosmetic massage texture invites skin and muscle care. Massage is an important step in the sports routine to promote recovery and muscle relaxation after exercise. Nutra and Cosmétique together cover all the stages of a complete sports routine, from physical preparation to recovery.
Is this box suitable for all types of sports?
Our box offers a routine of Nutra and generic cosmetics. With Organic Spirulina, it provides all the essential nutrients for sportsmen and women, while Organic Curcuma² contributes to joint comfort. The Universal Oil, with its texture designed for massage, relaxes the muscles used during exercise. By acting both on the supply of essential nutrients and on the joint and muscular spheres, this box is suitable for all sports, whether they are beginners or experienced, gentle or intense, strength or endurance.
Can Universal Oil do anything for cramps?
In case of cramps, it is first necessary to stop practising sports. Then, to relieve the pain, it is recommended to stretch and massage the muscle. With its dry oil texture, Universal Oil facilitates massage while being well absorbed by the skin without any lasting greasy effect. In addition, it is important to hydrate well by drinking water.